This brushed sweat fabric is certified Global Recycled Standard:
- currently the highest possible certification in recycling
- consists of 62% recycled cotton* from production residues
- lower emissions due to reduced energy
- less water consumption during production
* Due to the use of recycled fibers, slight colour variations my occur.
This fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, guaranteeing that the product is free from harmful substances and chemicals that are harmful to Health.
French Terry brushed / wintersweat is a warming, breathable, absorbent, sturdy fabric and therefore very comfortable to wear. Because of its roughended inside it makes you feel warmer and more cuddly.
French terry brushed / wintersweat is ideal for making winter clothing such as sweatshirts, hoodies or jackets. Due to its characteristics, it is particularly popular for the production of baby and children's clothing. Use a jersey or stretch needle when sewing for great results!
This fabric is certified with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 which guarantees that the product is free of harmful substances and chemicals that are harmful to health.
Composition: 62% recycled cotton, 33% polyester, 5% elastane
Wash the item on a normal cycle at 30 ° C, dry at low temperature and iron with low heat. Not suitable for dry cleaning.